We are looking for really creative and out of box designers. Standard photo editing skills like smoothening, removing backgrounds etc. is not what we are looking for.
This is a full time creative designing job. Salary is no bar. But the work required is creative and smart and not just regular designing. Interested people can mail their portfolio and resume to our email address .
Portfolio is a must. Even if you have just started, doesn’t matter to us. Applications without portfolio will not be considered.
- Coordinating with clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media, including photo manipulation and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches, create & modify fonts according to brand guidelines keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as WordPress,
- FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers,
- account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an
- understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com